During the war between Crowley and the Knight of Hell Abaddon, this demon became an Abaddon loyalist. He coerced others into aligning with Abaddon and spread rumors and fostered doubt about Crowley's competence and authority during the war.
Some time after Abaddon's death, he was captured by demons loyal to Crowley who had retaken the throne of Hell. This demon was brought before Crowley who found him guilty of treason for coercing others into aligning with Abaddon and spreading rumors and fostering doubts about Crowley's competence and authority. As a result, Crowley ordered the demon's summary execution. Another demon carried it out by stabbing this demon in the chest with an angel blade.
Following his death, Crowley asked the gathered demons "anyone else hungry to betray me?" Another demon then dragged the demon's deceased vessel out of the throne room.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
This demon appeared to be a regular low-level demon with the powers of one.
- Demonic Possession - As a demon, he needed a vessel to walk the Earth.
- Immortality - As a demon, he would never age or die unless killed.
- Invulnerability - As a demon he was invulnerable to normal methods of harm.
As a regular low-level demon, he possesses all the weaknesses of one.
- Higher-Tier Demons - As a regular low-level demon, he was subservient to and weaker than higher level demons.
- Angel Blades - As a regular low-level demon, he could be killed by an angel blade.