Electrokinesis or electric manipulation is the ability to conjure or manipulate electricity. It is not the same as electromagnetic interference which is a more passive ability and occurs as a side effect of a being's presence or mood, rather than occurring by their will.
Electronic manipulation or technology manipulation is the ability to manipulate electronics and machinery.
Characters with this ability
Characters who can actually generate electricity
- Amara - She created magical lightning powerful enough to turn humans into charred skeletons. She also used electricity to torture Lucifer.
- Raphael - Extremely talented practitioner. Was able to generate arcs of electricity.
- Witches - Some to a degree.
- P.T. Sandover - (as a ghost)
- Scott Carey - A Special Child who had the ability to fry the things he touched via electricity.
- Zeus - As Greek god of the sky, lightning and thunder, Zeus could generate and manipulate electricity. He used this in fights and to torture others.
Objects with this ability
- Mjölnir - This hammer can generate electricity when killing a deity.
Characters who can manipulate electronics
- Castiel - Able to switch off all the car alarms with a wave of his hand.
- Crowley - Able to switch off a TV by snapping his fingers.
- War - Able to cause all forms of electronic communication over a radius of a few miles to fail.
- Crocotta - Able to manipulate things such as phones, and computers, even to the level where they can make a toy phone pick up calls. They do however require something that is connected to what they're manipulating to do this though.
- Cain - He caused all the lights to turn of when he was inside a prison to kill a person.
- Fred Jones (formerly) - He could change TV channels with a gesture however, his abilities were stripped by Castiel.
- Lucifer - Able to switch off a fire alarm.
- Jack - Able to affect devices such as lights and make a vending machine dispense a candy bar by touching the side of it with his hand.
- Some creatures are vulnerable to electricity. The Khan worm, for example, and the Rawhead can be killed by electricity.