Eldon Frankenstein was a member of Styne Family, a family which has consisted of magic practitioners for several generations.
History[edit | edit source]
Eldon Styne was the son of Monroe Styne, and brother to Jacob Styne. Like most members of the Styne family, Eldon had enhancements done to his body such as implanting a second heart and adding extra muscles to his legs, allowing his body to be more durable and allowing for enhanced strength.
After Jacob's death, Eldon started getting 'sloppy'; leaving a body and witness behind when he harvested eyes from Eileen MacCormack. As a result, his father, Monroe was furious with him and tasked him with finding the Book of the Damned. Finding the Winchesters investigating his murder, Eldon followed them and then attacked Dean with the help of another family member only to have Dean kill the other man and capture him. Held prisoner in the bunker's dungeon, Eldon tells Dean the history of Styne Family and that the Book cannot be destroyed. When Dean is distracted by the information, Eldon rips off his own arm and escapes.
After learning that his cousin Eli found Charlie Bradbury, Eldon decided to confront her himself. After Charlie refused to give him the Book, Eldon brutally murdered her. Afterwards, he told his father of the stash in the Men of Letters bunker and watched as his little brother Cyrus killed a boy who was picking on him and harvests the boy's arm. Monroe sent Eldon, Cyrus and Roscoe to raid the bunker for the stash and to destroy what they can't take. Eldon prepared to burn Dean's things with the books after making fun of them, but Dean returned and Roscoe is killed by him. Eldon mocks Charlie's death until Dean informs him that he has killed Eldon's entire family for his actions, to his shock. Telling Eldon he may have several hearts and other organs but just one brain, Dean proceeds to shoot him in the head, killing him.
Powers and Abilities[edit | edit source]
Although he could have been considered a magic practitioner, his power and abilities were not shown much. However, as a member of the Styne Family, he has greatly enhanced physical capabilities.
- Enhanced Durability - He was able to jump out of a third story building and land without any injury. He was also mostly unaffected by the blood loss of ripping his own arm off.
- Enhanced Strength - He showed a degree of superhuman strength; he was able to lift a grown man above his head, and rip his own arm off. He also easily kicked in the bunker's door.
- Enhanced Agility - He had enhanced agility; he was able to casually leap out of a third story building and land gracefully.
- Supernatural Knowledge - He had a certain degree of supernatural knowledge. He recognized the Mark of Cain and knew the contents of the Book of the Damned.
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
He had the same weaknesses that the rest of the Styne family had.
- Massive Brain Damage - As he has only one brain, Eldon was able to be killed by a shot to the head.