The werewolves were interrupted by a vehicle pulling up and a knock at the door. Ed's pack mate signaled him to check it out and the person on the other side told Ed that it was a delivery. Ed opened the door, telling the delivery person that they had the wrong house. The delivery person, hunter Claire Novak, told Ed that his name was right on the box. Seeing that it was addressed to Mr. Werewolf, Ed realized that Claire was a hunter. Before Ed could do more than yell at her, Claire blasted Ed in the chest with a shotgun loaded with silver buckshot that she had hidden in the box, killing him.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Ed possessed all the powers of a werewolf.
- Shapeshifting - As a werewolf, Ed had the ability to shift between human and wolf form. As a pureblood, he could do this at any time. He was able to flash just his fangs and eyes for a moment to scare someone.
- Infectious Bite - Werewovles possess the ability to turn others into werewolves through their bite.
- Claws and Fangs - Werewolves have powerful claws and are able to cut through solid walls. Their fangs can tear human flesh and can rip out a human heart right out of their chest cavity. Pureblood werewolves are able to transform just their claws without transforming fully.
- Super Strength - As a werewolf, Ed had strength greater than that of a normal human.
- Enhanced Agility - Werewolves agility is greater than humans, often allowing them to perform incredible jumps and sprints easily.
- Super Speed - Werewolves have greater than normal speed.
- Super Stamina - Werewolves do not tire easily.
- Super Senses - All werewolves are able to see better than humans in darkness, similar to actual wolves, their sense of smell and hearing is equally enhanced.
- Invulnerability - Werewolves can't be killed by conventional means and weapons. Silver however, can kill them.
- Regeneration - Werewolves can regenerate all non-lethal damage, purebloods are even able to completely heal their original bites.
Ed possessed all the weaknesses of a werewolf.
- Silver - As a werewolf, Ed was vulnerable to silver.