This unnamed werewolf was part of Ed's pack.
After hunter Claire Novak arrived disguised as a delivery person, he signaled Ed to check it out, resulting in Ed's death. Enraged, he flung his knife at Claire, but missed. Claire fired at the werewolf, but he overturned a table and ducked behind it, avoiding her shot. The werewolf escaped from Claire's sight, apparently out a backdoor and then jumped Claire while her attention was diverted looking for him. Pinning Claire to the floor and punching her, the werewolf demanded to know who Claire thought she was. Claire hit the werewolf in the face, stunning him long enough for Claire to roll them over. Telling the werewolf that "I kill monsters, that's who the hell I am," Claire stabbed him through the side and into his heart with a silver knife, killing the werewolf.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
He possessed all the powers of a werewolf.
- Shapeshifting - As a werewolf, he had the ability to shift between human and wolf form. As a pureblood, he could do this at any time.
- Infectious Bite - Werewovles possess the ability to turn others into werewolves through their bite.
- Claws and Fangs - Werewolves have powerful claws and are able to cut through solid walls. Their fangs can tear human flesh and can rip out a human heart right out of their chest cavity. Pureblood werewolves are able to transform just their claws without transforming fully.
- Super Strength - As a werewolf, he had strength greater than that of a normal human. He easily had the upper hand in a fight with hunter Claire Novak.
- Enhanced Agility - Werewolves agility is greater than humans, often allowing them to perform incredible jumps and sprints easily.
- Super Speed - Werewolves have greater than normal speed.
- Super Stamina - Werewolves do not tire easily.
- Super Senses - All werewolves are able to see better than humans in darkness, similar to actual wolves, their sense of smell and hearing is equally enhanced.
- Invulnerability - Werewolves can't be killed by conventional means and weapons. Silver however, can kill them.
- Regeneration - Werewolves can regenerate all non-lethal damage, purebloods are even able to completely heal their original bites.
He possessed all the weaknesses of a werewolf.
- Silver - As a werewolf, he was vulnerable to silver.