This unnamed demon possessed Drew Neely and ended up becoming loyal to Abaddon and wanted revenge after Abaddon was killed by Dean Winchester. This demon was lead to Dean with the help of Crowley in the thought he could kill Dean, but in reality Crowley only lead this demon to Dean in order to feed the Mark of Cain.
When he possessed Drew Neely this demon brutally slaughtered Drew's entire family. Following the rise of Abaddon, the demon possessing Drew became a loyalist in her faction and was enraged by her death at the hands of hunter Dean Winchester.
In Black, in order to feed the Mark of Cain, Crowley sent this demon to the location of the now-demonic Dean Winchester. Finding Dean in a gas station looking at porn, the demon drew an angel blade and attacked Dean. However, having become a Knight of Hell as well as a demon, Dean easily overpowered this demon and killed both him and the human Drew with repeated stabs from the First Blade.
A week after Drew's death, Sam Winchester found a news report on his disappearance three years before. Sam realized that Drew was likely possessed by a demon and decided to look into his death in hopes of finding a clue towards Dean's location. Sam was shown the footage of Drew's battle with Dean and learned of Dean's demonic status. He also obtained Drew's phone from the cashier at the gas station and learned from it that the demon was loyal to Abaddon and was purposefully sent Dean's location. Sam used Drew's phone to call Crowley and then used the call to track Crowley's phone and thus Dean.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
This demon appeared to be a regular low-level demon with all the powers of one:
- Demonic Possession - Like all demons, this demon needed a vessel to walk the Earth.
- Super Strength - As a demon, this demon was stronger than most humans though weaker than higher-level demons.
- Immortality - Like all demons, this demon possessing Drew was immortal and could live forever if he wasn't killed.
- Invulnerability - As a demon, this demon was invulnerable to conventional means of harm.
As a regular low-level demon, this demon possessed all the weaknesses inherent to demons.
- High-Tier Demons - As a low-level demon, he was subservient to and weaker than higher-level demons. The Knight of Hell Dean Winchester effortlessly overpowered and killed this demon.
- The First Blade - Dean was able to kill this demon with the First Blade.