|You think his friends just called him Yellow Eyes? He had a name.|
This article is about a canonical individual whose real name is unknown, and is known only by a conjectural title, nickname or alias.
|“||You're damn lucky I got enough.||”|
Along with Cloverfield and another dragon, he worked to bring Eve to Earth from Purgatory. By himself, he kidnapped around half a dozen virgins that he didn't bring to the dragons' lair in the sewers.
In the aftermath of the fight with Sam and Dean Winchester, he meets with Cloverfield and is annoyed to learn that Cloverfield ran into trouble. The dragon tells Cloverfield that Cloverfield's lucky that he got enough and selects one of the virgins in his van for their use. During the ritual, the dragon holds her in place then tauntingly tells her that it will go easier for her if the young woman relaxes. The dragon tosses the young woman into the chasm and witnesses Eve's rise in her new vessel. Eve chides the two dragons for keeping her waiting and tells them that they have a lot of work to do.
Powers and Abilities
As a dragon he was a very powerful monster.
- Super Strength - A dragon possesses incredible physical strength. Dragons can easily overpower humans through sheer physical force. They are among the strongest of monsters, able to casually break bones, toss a grown man like a doll, and easily lift and carry a grown man, for over seven miles.
- Shapeshifting - They can take a complete human form by shapeshifting, although when using their powers, part of their true forms become visible, specifically their snake like eyes.
- Pyrokinesis (also called "Dragon Claw") - They can also generate intense heat from their hands. These temperatures are hot enough to melt metals like iron, or even incinerate humans with their touch. They can also breathe fire.
- Flight - Dragons have bat-like wings which they use to fly and capture prey. They are incredibly capable flyers, able to move with great speed and maneuverability, and still demonstrate great stealth despite their enormous size.
- Invulnerability - Dragons are near completely invulnerable; the only known way to harm or kill one is with a sword forged in Dragons blood. Significant other forces, such as repeatedly being hit with an iron crowbar, can daze them, but causes no permanent damage.
- Super Speed - Dragons can move with incredible speed, able to suddenly appear, almost like teleporting, especially when flying.
- Super Stamina - Dragons don't tire easily, they can fly miles at incredible speeds, and go through severe trauma without fatigue.
- Super Senses - Able to tell if a person is a virgin or not simply by getting close.
As a dragon, one of the most powerful monsters in existence, he has very few weaknesses.
- Swords forged in dragon's blood - An implement, such as a sword, forged in dragon's blood can kill dragons. Reputedly only 5 or 6 such swords remain in existence.