|You think his friends just called him Yellow Eyes? He had a name.|
This article is about a canonical individual whose real name is unknown, and is known only by a conjectural title, nickname or alias.
During the fight in the sewers, he unexpectedly attacks hunter Dean Winchester while Dean is trying to retrieve the broken Sword of Bruncvik to kill Cloverfield with. The dragon flings Dean down onto the catwalk, but Dean is able to knock him back, causing the dragon to ignite his claws and advance upon the hunter. Before he can hurt Dean, Sam suddenly stabs the dragon through the back with the broken sword, killing him and causing Cloverfield to retreat.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
As a dragon he was a very powerful monster.
- Super Strength - A dragon possesses incredible physical strength. Dragons can easily overpower humans through sheer physical force. They are among the strongest of monsters, able to casually break bones, toss a grown man like a doll, and easily lift and carry a grown man, for over seven miles.
- Shapeshifting - They can take a complete human form by shapeshifting, although when using their powers, part of their true forms become visible, specifically their snake like eyes.
- Pyrokinesis (also called "Dragon Claw") - They can also generate intense heat from their hands. These temperatures are hot enough to melt metals like iron, or even incinerate humans with their touch. They can also breathe fire.
- Flight - Dragons have bat-like wings which they use to fly and capture prey. They are incredibly capable flyers, able to move with great speed and maneuverability, and still demonstrate great stealth despite their enormous size.
- Invulnerability - Dragons are near completely invulnerable; the only known way to harm or kill one is with a sword forged in Dragons blood. Significant other forces, such as repeatedly being hit with an iron crowbar, can daze them, but causes no permanent damage.
- Super Speed - Dragons can move with incredible speed, able to suddenly appear, almost like teleporting, especially when flying.
- Super Stamina - Dragons don't tire easily, they can fly miles at incredible speeds, and go through severe trauma without fatigue.
- Super Senses - Able to tell if a person is a virgin or not simply by getting close.
As a dragon, one of the most powerful monsters in existence, he has very few weaknesses.
- Dragon-Killing Swords - An implement, such as a sword, forged in dragon's blood can kill dragons. Reputedly only 5 or 6 such swords remain in existence.