Following the death of his daughter, the vampire Dixon sought to replace his loss. To this end, he began kidnapping girls and turning them into vampires. He turned these two girls and Lucy who was found and killed by the Winchesters as she was beyond their ability to help despite being, in her own way, an innocent victim. With these two girls, Dixon chained them up in his lair and fed them blood directly. After hunter Gordon Walker was turned into a vampire himself by Dixon, Gordon used his new strength to rip the heads off of both girls.
After tracking down Dixon with the help of Bela Talbot, the Winchesters found Dixon and the two headless bodies. With the girls dead, Dixon had lost the will to live and begged the hunters to kill him. Sam Winchester noticed that their heads were torn off and Dixon revealed that he had turned Gordon into a vampire.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
They had the standard powers of a vampire.
- Super Strength - Vampires possess strength that is greater than humans. Young vampires experience a formidable increase in physical strength; able to lift heavy objects and overpower grown humans.
- Fangs - Vampires possess a set of retractable fangs. Their teeth are superhumanly strong and can rip open a human's neck and leave huge bite marks on the corpse of the victim it has fed on.
- Super Speed - Vampires speed is greater than humans. It is possible that a vampire's speed, like their strength, increase with age.
- Super Agility - Vampires possess amazing agility. They can climb up walls and jump off buildings without hurting themselves. Vampires also have greater reflexes than humans.
- Super Senses - Vampires have extremely keen senses that are superior to those of humans. They can see in the dark, hear a human's heart beat, and possess enhanced sense of smell. A vampire can track a human's blood over long distances.
- Immortality - Vampires can potentially live forever. They can't grow old and don't acquire conventional diseases that affect humans.
- Invulnerability - Vampires can not be killed by conventional methods, such as stab wounds or gunshots. Vampires have an extreme durability to pain.
- Regeneration - As long as they have enough human blood, vampires can quickly heal any wound that does not include amputation.
- Super Stamina - Despite their hunger, vampires don't tire easily.
They possessed the standard weaknesses of a vampire.
- Decapitation - Vampires can be killed through decapitation.