|“||Benny never told me he was bringing a friend.||”|
Desmond was a rogue vampire with no nest.
Much of his early history is unknown, other than the fact that he knew Benny Lafitte before Benny reformed. Benny described him as being young rogue who was "chasing a memory" of their good old days and wanting to form a nest of his own. He found Benny in Louisiana and figured he would garner some "street cred" by recruiting him.
Benny refused, but Desmond refused to take no for an answer and started to kill and plant the bodies near Benny, leading Martin Creaser to believe Benny was responsible. After one more victim, Benny pretended to join his nest, but instead teamed up with Dean. Together, the two went into his lair to kill Desmond and clear Benny's name.
Desmond managed to sneak up on Dean, and a skirmish ensued. Desmond overpowered Dean and was about to drain him when Benny grabbed him from behind and decapitated him.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Desmond has the common powers of a vampire, though probably weaker since he was young.
- Super Strength - He able to casually toss Dean across the room.
- Super Speed - Desmond was able to move faster than all humans.
- Invulnerability - Desmond was invulnerable to most forms of harm.
- Immortality - As a vampire, Desmond would have lived forever, had he not been killed.
- Fangs - Desmond possessed vampire fangs.
- Decapitation - Desmond was killed by decapitation.