This demon eventually fell into the employ of the Prince of Hell Dagon. Dagon hired this demon to cover her tracks, which he started off doing by burning down the warehouse she met with Kelly Kline in.
At the same time, hunter Eileen Leahy investigated the fire this demon caused at Dagon's warehouse by running the license plates of all the cars that drove by using nearby security cameras. Eileen eventually found Dermott's car and how the human Dermott was a missing person. Eileen is able to track Dermott's car to Iowa where she finds this demon disposing of Dr. Turner's body in a dumpster. Eileen confronts the demon, armed with an angel blade. Eileen is able to defeat this demon and kill him by stabbing him in the heart with her angel blade, but not before this demon explains his work for Dagon and gives her Kelly's phone number.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
This demon appeared to be a regular low-level demon with the powers of one.
- Demonic Possession - As a demon, this demon needed a vessel to walk the Earth. He possessed the real Dermott Culp.
- Immortality - As a demon, he would never age or die unless killed.
- Invulnerability - As a demon he was invulnerable to normal methods of harm.
- Holy Water - As a regular low-level demon, he could be hurt by holy water.
- Exorcism - As a regular low-level demon, he could be exorcised.
- Devil's Trap - Like all demons, he could be bound by a devil's trap.
- Higher-Tier demons - As a low-level demon, he was subservient to Dagon and weaker than higher level demons.
- Demon-Killing Knife - As a low-level demon, he could be killed with the knife.
- The Colt - Can kill demons.
- Angel Blades - He was killed with this weapon.
- The First Blade - It can kill demons.
- Death's Scythe - It can kill anything in existence.