Dean Winchester was a Knight of Hell that existed in an alternate universe.
At some point, Dean became the bearer of the Mark of Cain and was converted into a Knight of Hell. This led to a fight with Sam in the Men of Letters bunker where Dean beat Sam up and threw him through the railing of the upper level to the floor below. Despite Sam's pleas to stop, Dean continued to throw his brother around before strangling him up against the wall one-handed. Drawing the First Blade, Dean stabbed Sam in the side, killing him.
In Drag Me Away (From You), Billie reveals that God has completed his destruction, thus Dean died along with his universe.
Powers and Abilities
As a Knight of Hell, Dean was an extremely powerful demon.
- Immortality - Like all demons, he was immortal, unless he transfers the Mark to someone else, and is killed by The First Blade.
- Invulnerability - Like all demons, Dean was invulnerable to most forms of harm. As a Knight of Hell and the bearer of the Mark of Cain, he was even more invulnerable than a regular demon.
- Super Strength - While fighting with Sam, Dean was effortlessly able to thrown his younger brother around and strangle him up against a wall one-handed.
- Teleportation - After throwing Sam on the table, Dean was able to appear next to him instantly.
- Primordial Entities - God was able to effortlessly kill him, with his destruction of the Multiverse.