This unnamed cupid appeared in a small town that also came under attack by Famine.
This cupid received orders from Heaven to match certain individuals together using his powers. The first known pair he interacted with (albeit behind the scenes) was Russell and Alice. However, Famine's influence drove the two to hunger for each other, leading to their deaths by cannibalism.
The trio waited at a restaurant until Castiel detected the cupid's presence. Castiel then went to immobilize him. The cupid was ordered to reveal himself, which he did, and proceeded to give all three a "hello hug".
Sam, Dean and Castiel suspected him to be behind the deaths of the various couples, a notion which shocked and hurt the cupid, driving him to tears. Castiel was talked by the brothers into comforting him. The cupid reassured him that he didn't do it and simply brought people closer together. He then begged his brother to read his mind, after Castiel did so he confirmed the Cupid was innocent. The cupid then mentioned Mary and John Winchester and how important their union was in Heaven.
His seemingly lack of remorse for the deaths of John and Mary led Dean to punch him in the face. The cupid subsequently vanished, his feelings once again hurt.
Powers & Abilities
- Angelic Possession - Like all angels, he requires a vessel to possess in order to to walk the earth and their permission to do so.
- Immortality - As an angel, a Cherubim would never die unless killed and wouldnt age unless he had his Grace removed which would render him a Human.
- Invulnerability - As an angel, this Cupid was invulnerable to all forms of harm. Though a punch from Dean Winchester caused him some slight momentary discomfort, he showed to be more upset than hurt.
- Super Strength - Despite being a lower angel, this Cupid was considerably strong, and was able to hug Castiel and lift him off his feet, causing him some level of discomfort, though Castiel was cut off from heaven at the time and had lost a lot of his power.
- Photokinesis - As a cupid, he possessed the ability to make different couples to fall in love with each other with his bow. Castiel assumed that he was the one causing them to crave love to the point that they killed each other. Though it was Famine who was doing this, Castiel's first belief that the Cupid was the culprit suggested that he is capable of doing this if he desired.
- Invisibility This Cupid did his job while invisible, appearing once when he was forced to talk to Sam, Dean and Castiel about his targets and whybthey werw killing each other.
This Cupid was incredibly emotional, which caused him to come off as quite immature.He was also very sensitive as he was easily insulted by the Winchester's and Castiel when they believed he was the one killing his targets. He seemed to be much more emotional than the other Cupids as unlike Gail and the Trucker Cupid, he even wore no clothes much to the Winchesters discomfort.
Despite his emotional demeanour, he seemed to have a lack of remorse for the deaths of John and Mary Winchester which came as a result of them Heaven setting them up. When Dean mentioned them being dead, the Cupid appeared to brush it off as them being meant to be which caused Dean to punch him in annoyance.
- He is the first cupid to appear in the series.