These six unnamed demons were once Crowley's trusted advisors.
In King of the Damned, Crowley meets with his trusted advisors in the penthouse suite of the Humboldt Hotel in Cleveland, Ohio. Crowley tells the demons that during his absence to deal with "sensitive matters of state", Abaddon made inroads into his following and created chaos. Crowley states that he now turns to his trusted advisors to spread the word that "the King is back and the kingdom is once again on sound footing."
However, when Crowley calls for the demons to voice their support, they fail to do so with at least one acting nervously. Abaddon then enters the room and reveals that they had betrayed him to her. Crowley turns on the demons, enraged. "You betrayed me?! No one in the history of torture has been tortured with the torture like the torture you'll be tortured with!" Abaddon assures the demons that since they "did the new Queen a solid", they are sitting at "the popular kids table."
The demons are last seen sitting at the table when Crowley goes to speak with Abaddon. They depart at some point between the revelation of their betrayal and Crowley bonding with his son.
It is unknown what happened to the demons after Abaddon was killed by hunter Dean Winchester. However, given their betrayal of Crowley, he likely killed them once he regained control of Hell following Abaddon's death.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
These demons appeared to be regular low-level demons with all the powers of ones.
- Demonic Possession - As demons, they needed a vessel to walk the Earth.
- Immortality - As demons, they would never age or die unless killed.
- Invulnerability - As demons, they were invulnerable to normal methods of harm.
As regular low-level demons, they possessed all the weaknesses of ones.
- High-Tier Demons - As a regular low-level demons, they are subservient to more powerful demons such as Crowley and Abaddon.
- Crowley refers to them as his "trusted advisors."