When the Winchesters, Castiel, Meg and two other demons raided the prison, they were attacked by the hellhound pack. Though the Winchesters, Castiel and Meg safely reached the other side of a door and laid down a salt line, the other two demons with them were torn apart by the hellhound pack. Due to the number of hellhounds, Meg attempts to abandon her vessel and flee, but finds that Crowley has set up warding to prevent it. Refusing Sam's offer of the demon-killing knife as its their best chance of killing Crowley, Meg kisses Castiel and uses the distraction to steal his angel blade despite not knowing if it will work on the hellhounds.
After the Winchesters and Castiel leave, Meg engages the hellhounds in battle with Castiel's angel blade. Despite being heavily outnumbered, Meg is able to kill the hellhound pack with the angel blade before being captured by the Christian Campbell Demon.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Invisibility - Like all hellhounds, they were invisible to most beings forcing the Winchesters to rely on the demon Meg to deal with them.
- Super Strength - They were able to break down a door and rip apart two demons.
- Invulnerability - As hellhounds, they were invulnerable to most forms of harm.
- Salt - The hellhounds were temporarily held back by a salt line.
- Angel Blades - They were killed by an angel blade.
Armed with Castiel's angel blade, Meg took on the hellhound pack by herself in order to buy time for the Winchesters and Castiel to kill Crowley. Using the angel blade, Meg was able to kill the entire hellhound pack single-handedly.