After Crowley escaped his cage with the help of Simmons, the two were confronted by these two demons. Crowley claimed that Simmons made him escape before shoving her into one of the demons. The other demon went after Crowley with an angel blade, but Crowley grabbed his arm and shoved the demon's own angel blade into his chest, killing him. As the second demon goes at Crowley, Crowley quickly kills him with the angel blade, impressing Simmons.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
These demons appeared to be regular low-level demons with the powers of ones.
- Demonic Possession - As demons, they needed a vessel to walk the Earth.
- Immortality - As demons, they would never age or die unless killed.
- Invulnerability - As demons, they were invulnerable to normal methods of harm.
As regular low-level demons, they possessed all the weaknesses of ones.
- High-Tier Demons - Despite being weakened by his captivity, Crowley easily overpowered and killed both demons.
- Angel Blades - Crowley killed both demons with an angel blade.