|You think his friends just called him Yellow Eyes? He had a name.|
This article is about a canonical individual whose real name is unknown, and is known only by a conjectural title, nickname or alias.
This unnamed crossroad demon worked for Lilith.
Shortly after Dean was dragged to Hell, a desperate and drunk Sam Winchester cast a spell to summon a Crossroad Demon and this one appeared. Upon arrival, the demon commented that he wasn't sure whether or not he should come as Sam shot one of his coworkers. The demon taunted Sam about his disheveled state and Dean's recent death and asked to see the demon-killing knife before they talked. Sam put the knife on a table and told the demon there was no devil's traps either as he wasn't there to play games. The demon recognizes that Sam wants to make a deal to bring back Dean, but refuses. As the demon does so, he leans on the table and Sam stabs the knife through the demon's hand. Sam demands the demon take him immediately and bring Dean back, a fair trade, but the demon continues to refuse. Sam questions why the demon won't make the deal as Lilith wants him dead, but the demon explains that they have everything exactly where they want it. The demon challenges Sam to kill him, stating that "I've made peace with my lord." Enraged, Sam fatally stabs the demon with the demon-killing knife.
Powers and Abilities
- Demonic Possession - As a demon, he needed a vessel to walk the Earth.
- Immortality - As a demon, he would never age or die unless killed.
- Invulnerability - As a demon he was invulnerable to normal methods of harm.
- Reality Warping (through deals) - As a Crossroad Demon he could warp reality through deals to make the deal maker's wish come true.
As a regular crossroad demon, he possessed all the weaknesses of one.
- Demon-Killing Knife - Sam was able to harm and kill this demon with the knife.