|“||There's a value - a glory - in creation, that's greater and truer than my pride or my ego. Call it grace, call it being; whatever it is, it didn't come from my hands! It was there! Waiting to be born! It just is, as you and I just were!||”|
Creation refers to all the things God created.
The Universe, Heaven, Hell, Purgatory, The Empty, The Nest, Avalon, God's Bar, and The Darkness' prison represent all of existence in the Supernatural world. However, not all of these were created by God.
Places Created by GodEdit
The physical realm created after the Darkness was sealed away.
- Milky Way Galaxy
- Billions of others Galaxies
- Heaven's dungeon - A prison for angels.
- Axis Mundi - The road that leads to the center of Heaven. It appears different for every person.
- The Garden - The center of Heaven; every human experiences it differently.
A spiritual realm created as the final destination place for evil humans. It also serves as a home for Demons.
- Lucifer's Cage - The prison for the fallen archangel Lucifer.
- Limbo - The furthest reaches of Hell, close to the cage.
- Portal to Earth - A portal designed for humans to escape Purgatory.
The safest place ever created. Built shortly after the Darkness was released, for God to observe his sister's destruction and renovation of his universe.
Beings created by GodEdit
- Archangels - The most powerful angels, God created them before the universe itself.
- Seraphim - A higher class of angels. One was the leader of Heaven's rebellion forces.
- Rit Zien - The medics of Heaven.
- Grigori - Assigned to protect humanity; however, they became evil over time.
- Regular Angels - Powerful beings that are assigned to enforce Heaven's will.
- Cherubim - A lower class of angels designed to make people fall in love.
- The first beasts God created.
God's favorite creation.
Things Created by God's creationsEdit
- The first demon, Lilith, was created by Lucifer. Lilith eventually created other demons by torturing human souls.
- White-eyed Demons - Powerful demons with arcane knowledge.
- Princes of Hell - First demons turned after Lilith and trained to be demonic generals.
- Knights of Hell - Powerful demons handpicked by Lucifer.
- Crossroads Demons - Demons who are assigned with the task of making deals with humans in exchange of their souls, thus condemning them to Hell.
- Black-Eyed Demons - The most common and weakest type of demon.
- Daevas - Savage shadow demons.
- Acheri - Demons that disguise themselves as little girls.
- Devil's Gates
- The only Devil's Gate with a known creator is the one in Wyoming, built by Samuel Colt.
Things Not Created by God or his CreationsEdit
Monsters were created by Eve.
- Jefferson Starships
- Khan Worms
Rabids were created by The Darkness.
Things With Unknown CreatorsEdit
Creatures and things that are born from unknown sources.
- God and The Darkness - Two of the most powerful beings in existence, said to just have existed.
- Pagan Gods - Powerful magical beings worshiped by humans.
- Fairies - Powerful creatures from Avalon.
- Oberon - The king of the fairies.
- Eve - The Mother of All; created all monsters except the Leviathans, whom she's said to be related to.
- Banshee - A creature with a high-pitch scream that feeds on the vulnerable.
- Bisaans - A monster-like creature that takes over humans.
- Soul Eaters - Creatures that feed on souls.
- Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse - TBA.
- The Empty - A void that existed before God or the Darkness.
- The Shadow - A mysterious being who lives in and controls the Empty.
- Shedim - Hell's most savage, noted to be "so dark and base that God himself would not allow them into the light".
- According to God, although he was the one who made nearly everything, it was "already there" in some way, "waiting to be born". When the Darkness asked what crime she committed to deserve imprisonment, he goes so far as to say that "the world needed to be born".
- God considers his creations to be experiments.
- According to Alternate Michael, it's possible that the Main Universe is one of many alternate universes created (and forsaken) by God.