The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Characters With This PowerEdit
- Eve - Eve was able to transform any human into any kind of monster she wished by only a touch. She could even transform them into a hybrid species, such as the Jefferson Starships, although she require needed to experiment before perfecting it, as the betas began to die before she mastered it.
- Monsters - Monsters were able to transform humans into their respective species by various means, such as bite, venom, or blood transfusion.
- Demons - Demons were able to transform human souls into demons through torture.
- Lucifer - Lucifer transformed Lilith (and later other humans) into the first demon by twisting her soul and tempting her.
- God - Transformed Castiel, a regular angel, into a Seraphim when resurrected him.
- Castiel - Cured Dean, who was a Jefferson Starship at the time, into a human again.
- The Darkness - Able to create a Fog capable to turn humans into rabids.
- Harmonia - After making a deal with the Amazons, she made them less human and more monstruous than they already were.
- Jack Kline - Jack is able to forge human souls into angels.
Objects and Curses With This EffectEdit
- Mark of Cain - Upon the death of the bearer, the Mark resurrected them while transforming their soul into a Knight of Hell.
- The Darkness' Fog - Every human that had contact with this fog became a rabid.
- Holy Oil/Fire - Can turn a rabid exposed to it into a human again.
Spells and Rituals With This EffectEdit
- Cures - Cures are usually meant to turn people who were tranformed into some kind of creature into a human again.
- Demon Curing Ritual - This ritual was able to convert a demon back into a human again using purified human blood.
- Rabid Cure - Sam Winchester discovered that he could remove the Rabid infection by using ignited holy oil to purify himself and others of it.
- Vampire Cure - A cure for curing vampirism was known and involved the blood of the vampire's sire, but only worked as long as the new vampire had not fed on human blood. Samuel Campbell knew this cure and showed his grandsons Sam and Dean Winchester.
- Werewolf Cure - Invented by the British Men of Letters and requiring the live blood of the sire werewolf it has the potential to reverse a werewolf transformation in the early stages. Has only worked once.
- Nachzehrer Death - If a Nachzehrer is killed the others nachzehrers that he transformed will turn into humans again.
- Alpha Borderwalker's Blood Ingestion (non-canon) - If a Borderwalker ingest the Alpha Borderwalker's blood, will be turned into a human.
- Ingestion of Nagual's Flesh (non-canon) - Bobby Singer's Guide to Hunting states that the only way for a person who was bitten by a nagual to not become one is to consume the flesh of the nagual that bit that person (it's necessary to eat the whole nagual).
- Trying to Enter In The Deities Realm (non-canon) - When a woman called Metzlicihuatl tried to enter in Deities Realm along with Huehuecoyotl, somehow, was changed into a borderwalker.
- Resurrection - Some resurrections, depending on who or what makes them, has as a collateral effect, turn the being resurrected into a zombie, or in Castiel's first Resurrection's case turned him into a Seraphim, also, when the Mark of Cain resurrect a human, turn him into demon.
- Grace Removal/Absorption - The removal of an angel's grace rendered them human, through either reincarnation as a human, or being locked inside their vessel. Conversely, absorbing grace will turn them back into an angel, with power and rank depending on whether they absorbed their own grace or that of another angel.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.