|You think his friends just called him Yellow Eyes? He had a name.|
This article is about a canonical individual whose real name is unknown, and is known only by a conjectural title, nickname or alias.
This demon's background is almost completely unknown. All that is known is that this demon worked for Crowley and for an unknown period of time he started possessing Christian Campbell.
When Samuel Campbell started working for Crowley, this demon was ordered by Crowley to possess Christian Campbell to act as his mole. It is unknown how long this demon was possessing Christian Campbell. This demon first revealed its presence when the Alpha Vampire escapes and snaps Christian Campbell's neck. While the Alpha Vampire is distracted with Sam, this demon comes up behind it and injects it with dead man's blood. Christian's eyes are black, and several more demons show up and take the Alpha away with them, leaving just Dean, Sam, Samuel, Gwen, and Crowley.
Crowley reveals that Christian has been possessed for a while and serving as his mole, and that Samuel has been working for him, gathering high-ranking creatures and trying to learn the location of Purgatory because Crowley is interested in "developing" it. How long Christian had been possessed for is uncertain as, earlier in the day, Castiel was in the same room as him and didn't mention anything. The demon now works at Crowley's side in a disused prison where they torture and interrogate all the creatures the Winchesters bring them for information on Purgatory. He encounters Meg, a demon still loyal to Lucifer, trespassing in a corridor and incapacitates her. This demon begins torturing her with Ruby's Knife, demanding to know "everything". She is unimpressed by his methods, stating that her vessel has seen worse treatment, to which the demon answers by escalating the torment. He gets nothing out of her and gets distracted by her laughing. He asks what she is laughing at. While he is distracted Dean sneaks up behind him and takes the knife, stabbing the demon through the back, instantly killing him as Meg taunts him about Dean's presence.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
This demon appeared to be a low-level demon but one who was moderately powerful.
- Demonic Possession - As a demon, he needed a vessel to walk the Earth.
- Immortality - As a demon, he would never age or die unless killed.
- Invulnerability - As a demon he was invulnerable to normal methods of harm. When the Alpha Vampire snapped his vessel's neck, he was completely unharmed.
- Super Strength - As a demon, he was stronger than humans and most monsters. He appeared to be stronger than the average black-eyed demon. With the help of a few other demons after injecting the Alpha Vampire with dead man's blood, he was able to restrain him despite the sheer strength of the Alphas. He was also able to take down Meg with a single blow, albeit after catching her by surprise despite Meg being relatively powerful herself.
As a low-level demon he possessed all the weaknesses of one.
- Higher-Tier demons - As a low-level demon, he was subservient to and weaker than higher level demons such as Crowley whom he served.
- Demon-Killing Knife - As a low-level demon, he was vulnerable to the knife and was easily killed with it by Dean Winchester.