History[edit | edit source]
In Orono, Maine, 1901, Castiel, using this vessel joined Ishim's flight to hunt down a supposed Nephilim sired by the angel Akobel. Possessing this woman, Castiel recited Akobel's crime and witnessed Akobel's death at the hands of Mirabel followed by Ishim killing the supposed Nephilim.
At some point between the death of Akobel and 2008, Castiel stopped using this vessel for an unknown reason. It is unknown what happened to her, but depending on when Castiel stopped using her as a vessel, she may have died of old age or other causes.
In 2017, when Castiel reunites with Ishim and Mirabel who still possess the same vessels, they comment on his change to a male vessel and how they preferred this vessel for Castiel.
Physical Appearance[edit | edit source]
This woman had dark hair and blue eyes, much like Castiel's current vessel Jimmy. She wore a light green-colored coat over a white outfit. The coat resembled Jimmy's trench coat. She wore a small green hat.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This woman is Castiel's first known female vessel. He would later go on to briefly use Claire Novak as his vessel.
- Dialogue in Lily Sunder Has Some Regrets suggests that Ishim and Mirabel haven't seen Castiel since he used this woman as his vessel due to their comments on his new male vessel.
- When meeting with Castiel in his male vessel, Ishim commented that he preferred Castiel in this vessel.
- Actress Jessa Danielson previously portrayed the fake vampire victim in the Season 6 episode Live Free or Twihard.
- It is unknown if she is related to the Novak Family.