|“||Tell me about those months without your brother. About all the things you and this demon bitch do in the dark. Tell me, hero.||”|
Working together, hunter Sam Winchester and the demon Ruby caught this demon and held him captive in a warehouse under a devil's trap made out of a metal contraption. Sam demanded the location of Lilith from the captive demon, but he simply replied "kiss my ass" and was amused by Sam's threats to harm him if the demon didn't cooperate. The demon proceeded to taunt Sam about his relationship with Ruby and what they did during the four months that Dean was gone. Enraged, Sam used his psychic powers to exorcise the demon out of his vessel and back to Hell. Unnoticed by them, Dean witnessed the event, having been tipped off by Castiel that Sam was up to something.
After the exorcism, Sam checked on the demon's vessel and found him to still be alive, having survived the possession though injured. As Sam goes to help the man out of the warehouse, he is confronted by Dean. Eventually, Ruby departs with the demon's vessel to take him to the ER for treatment of the injuries he received while possessed.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
This demon appeared to be a regular low-level demon with the powers of one.
- Demonic Possession - As a demon, he needed a vessel to walk the Earth.
- Immortality - As a demon, he would never age or die unless killed.
- Invulnerability - As a demon, he was invulnerable to normal methods of harm.
As a regular low-level demon, he possessed all the weaknesses of one.
- Devil's Trap - Like all demons, he could be stuck in a devil's trap.
- Special Children - Sam was easily able exorcise him with his psychic abilities.