This unnamed vampire was enhanced by and loyal to Michael.
After Michael was captured, he redirected his army to the Men of Letters bunker to rescue him. This vampire was part of a group of five monsters in a black van that managed to slip by most of the hunters. After approaching a roadblock led by Maggie, the five stopped and escaped into the woods until a shapeshifter killed the hunter Tiger and took his place to infiltrate the hunters.
Thanks to the shapeshifter, the monsters were easily able to break into the bunker. As she came down the stairs, the vampire was shot by a female hunter to no effect. The vampire then attacked the hunter, slammed her into a pillar and began throwing the hunter around and beating on her. With the hunters losing, Jack tapped into the magic keeping him alive and unleashed a wave of power that disintegrated all five monsters.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
As a grace-enhanced vampire, she possessed stronger abilities than that of a regular vampire.
- Super Strength - Vampires possess strength that is greater than humans. Young vampires experience a formidable increase in physical strength; able to lift heavy objects and overpower grown humans. Older vampires, however, can overpower their own makers and other creatures. As a grace-enhanced vampire, her strength was greater than that of a normal vampire.
- Fangs - Vampires possess a set of retractable fangs. Their teeth are superhumanly strong and can rip open a human's neck and leave huge bite marks on the corpse of the victim it has fed on.
- Super Speed - Vampires can move at greater speeds than humans. It is possible that a vampire's speed, like their strength, increase with age.
- Super Agility - Vampires possess amazing agility. They can climb up walls and jump off buildings without hurting themselves. Vampires also have greater reflexes than humans.
- Super Senses - Vampires have extremely keen senses that are superior to those of humans. They can see in the dark, hear a human's heart beat, and possess enhanced sense of smell. A vampire can track a human's blood over long distances.
- Immortality - Vampires can potentially live forever. They can't grow old and don't acquire conventional diseases that affect humans.
- Invulnerability - Vampires can not be killed by conventional methods, such as stab wounds or gunshots. Vampires have an extreme resilience to pain. Kate was shot in the stomach with an arrow and merely sighed in annoyance. However, they still react to punches and kicks in a similar manner to humans.
- Regeneration - As long as they have enough human blood, vampires can quickly heal any wound that does not include amputation.
- Super Stamina - Despite their hunger, vampires don't tire easily.
- Immunity - As a grace-enhanced vampire, she was immune to the effects of dead man's blood.
As a grace-enhanced vampire, she lacked many of the weaknesses of a regular shapeshifter.
- Nephilim - While drawing upon the power of his soul to use his angelic abilities, Jack effortlessly disintegrated this vampire and four other monsters.