In Sympathy for the Devil, after Lucifer was released from his Cage, the demon Meg had this demon possess hunter Bobby Singer to get close to the Winchesters and learn the location of the Michael Sword. The demon masqueraded as the real Bobby successfully and worked with the Winchesters to decode Chuck Shurley's message about the location of the Michael Sword. After Sam admitted to "Bobby" that he was responsible for releasing Lucifer, the demon told Sam to lose "his" number.
Dean eventually decoded Chuck's message to refer to John's Lock-Up and the demon dropped the act, knocking Dean through a railing and then a cabinet. The demon then grabs Dean and holds him as Meg enters and talks with Dean. Telling Dean that Bobby is still awake inside his body and is screaming for them to stop, Meg hands the demon the demon-killing knife and orders him to kill Dean with it. Dean desperately calls out to Bobby and the demon looks at Meg who orders him to kill Dean now. As the demon goes to kill Dean, its eyes black, Bobby struggles with it for control of his body. Finally, the demon's black eyes disappear as Bobby regains control long enough to drive the knife into his own stomach, killing the demon and seriously wounding Bobby.
After defeating Meg, the Winchesters rush Bobby to the hospital where he survives his wounds with medical treatment, but is left paralyzed from the waist down. He also tells Sam that when he told him to lose his number, it was the demon, not him and he didn't actually mean it.
In The Devil You Know, Sam asks Bobby about his experience with the demon, wondering if he could pull the same trick Bobby did on Lucifer to get him back into the Cage. Bobby tells Sam its a stupid idea, saying he only fought "some pissant demon" while Sam would be up against Lucifer himself.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
This demon appeared to be a regular low-level demon with the powers of one.
- Demonic Possession - As a demon, he needed a vessel to walk the Earth.
- Immortality - As a demon, he would never age or die unless killed.
- Invulnerability - As a demon he was invulnerable to normal methods of harm.
- Super Strength - This demon was strong enough to throw Dean around the room and easily restrain him.
As a regular low-level demon, he possessed all the weaknesses of one.
- Higher-Tier demons - As a low-level demon, he was subservient to and weaker than higher level demons. He was following the orders of Meg.
- Strong-Willed Vessels - The demon's vessel, Bobby Singer, was strong-willed enough to overpower and kill it.
- Demon-killing knife - As a low-level demon, he could be killed with the knife.
- This is the first ever known demon to be killed by Bobby Singer.