|Uhm yeah it's a, you know...work in progress.|
This article needs expansion or improvement in content, grammar, structure, images or outline.
- You may be searching for Bloody Mary (episode)...
Bloody Mary was an angry spirit which resided in mirrors, encountered by the Winchester brothers in the episode of the same name.
Bloody Mary, while still human, was known as Mary Worthington. She lived alone in Fort Wayne, Indiana. She was a beautiful 19-year-old girl who had participated and won several beauty contests in her hometown and aspired to be an actress.
However, on a March 29th, someone broke into her apartment and murdered her, cutting her eyes out with a knife. In her final moments, she tried to write the name of her assailant but in vain. She only got around to write T-R-E which local authorities suspected was Trevor Sampson, a surgeon. He was, however, never apprehended.
After her death, her spirit lingered on and lived in the mirror in front of which she had died. She went along with the mirror everywhere and while haunting it, killed all those who kept gruesome secrets of unsolved deaths by gouging out their eyes when someone utters "Bloody Mary" three times in front of any mirror.
All those suffer the wrath of Bloody Mary have their eyes taken. The victim's eyes first start to bleed and soon liquify, causing internal bleeding inside the victims head until they die. However, it only happens if the victim is in front of a mirror.
In the Season 1 episode Bloody Mary, Sam and Dean encounter her when she killed Steven Shoemaker and proceeded to kill others. Even though the brothers broke her mirror, she persisted. The brothers then proceeded to show her her own reflection and due to the number of murders she had committed, she was constrained to self-destroy.
- Biokinesis - Mirroring the way she herself was killed, her victims eyes would bleed and eventually liquify, causing an accumulate blood within the brain that would kill them. This could be used upon her by showing her her own reflection while she was using the power on a victim. However, instead of just bleeding from her eyes, her entire body would turn into blood.
- Possession - She possessed reflective surfaces, and also could possess people reflections, causing them to move on their own and accuse her victims of their guilt as they died.
- Teleportation - She could appear in any reflective surface near the mirror where she died and wherever anyone summoned her.
- Super Speed - Out of the mirror, she could move unimaginably fast.
- Mind Reading - Due to being in a mirror, which as the lore said could reveal the secrets of a person, she knew if a person was or at least thought they were responsible for a death.
Bloody Mary is a ghost or witch featured in Western folklore. She is said to appear in a mirror when her name is called three times or sometimes more, depending upon the version of the story, often as part of a game.