Needing gallons of demon blood so that Sam could act as the vessel for the Fallen archangel Lucifer, Sam, Dean, Bobby Singer and Castiel captured these two demons and tied them up upside-down in a devil's trap. Sam then slit their throats with the demon-killing knife, allowing the group to collect their blood, getting four gallons of demon blood between the two demons. Once the hunters and former angel had the demons' blood, they left their corpses strung up in the warehouse they had killed them in.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
These demons appeared to be regular low-level demons with the powers of ones.
- Demonic Possession - As demons, they need vessels to walk the Earth.
- Immortality - As demons, they would never age or die unless killed.
- Invulnerability - As demons, they were invulnerable to normal methods of harm.
As regular low-level demons, they possessed all the weaknesses of ones.
- Devil's Trap - Like all demons, they could be bound by a devil's trap.
- Demon-Killing Knife - As regular low-level demons, they could easily be killed by the knife.
- While the demons are killed off-screen, Sam can be seen holding and cleaning the demon-killing knife when the two demons are shown.