|“||How do you think Asmodeus will reward us?||”|
In order to get the Nephilim tracking spell, Barthamus sent this demon to rob the Cambridge Museum in Cambridge, England to get it for him. Possessing a woman, the demon made its way through the museum undetected to the archive room in the basement. Reading off a scrap of paper, the demon attempted to enter the correct code to open the door, but couldn't. Instead, the demon rammed its way through the door. Searching through the drawers, the demon was able to locate and steal the spell.
Before the demon could leave, it was confronted by a security guard stating that it wasn't allowed in the room. The demon quickly vacated its vessel, leaving the woman unconscious or dead on the floor and possessed the security guard instead. Taking its former vessel's purse containing the spell, the demon quickly left the museum undetected.
Outside, the demon handed Barthamus the purse containing the spell. The demon questioned how Barthamus thought Asmodeus would reward them, but Barthamus only responded by drawing an angel blade and stabbing the demon in the heart with it, killing the demon and its vessel. With the demon dead, Barthamus proceeded to call hunter Dean Winchester to offer him a deal for the spell.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
This demon possessed all the abilities of a regular low-level demon.
- Demonic Possession - As a demon, it required a vessel to walk upon the Earth.
- Immortality - As a demon, it would never age or die unless killed.
- Invulnerability - As a demon, it was invulnerable to most forms of harm.
- Super Strength - The demon was able to ram through a locked door while in a physically weak vessel.
This demon possessed all the weaknesses of a regular low-level demon.
- Higher Demons - As a regular low-level demon, it was subservient to and weaker than more powerful demons such as Barthamus and Asmodeus.
- Angel Blades - Barthamus was able to kill the demon with an angel blade.