During the rebellion led by the Nephilim Jack and Mary Winchester, Balthazar led an angel army against Jack. However, Jack and his resistance fighters were ready and Jack was able to kill Balthazar and defeat his army, saving at least thirty people.
Jack later reported on his victory against Balthazar to Mary. According to Jack, the victory against Balthazar and his army was the third victory in a row the resistance won against the angels.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Balthazar possessed all the regular abilities of an angel.
- Angelic Possession - Like all other angels, he required a vessel to walk the Earth and their permission to do so.
- Immortality - As an angel, he would never age or die unless killed.
- Invulnerability - As an angel, he was invulnerable to most forms of harm.
Balthazar possessed all the regular weaknesses of an angel.
- Higher Angels - Balthazar was subservient to higher angels such as Michael.
- Nephilim - Balthazar was no match for Jack who killed him.
- Unlike his counterpart who went rogue, this Balthazar stayed loyal to Heaven and continued to serve the Archangels.