During the Apocalypse World version of the Apocalypse, this army of angels was led by Balthazar against the human resistance led by Mary Winchester and the Nephilim Jack. The army launched an attack on the resistance, but the resistance was prepared and Balthazar and his army was killed by Jack.
Jack later reported on his victory against Balthazar and his army to Mary. According to Jack, this was the third victory in a row the resistance won against the angels.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
They possessed all the regular abilities of an angel.
- Angelic Possession - Like all other angels, they required a vessel to walk the Earth and their permission to do so.
- Immortality - As angels, they would never age or die unless killed.
- Invulnerability - As angels, they were invulnerable to most forms of harm.
They possessed all the regular weaknesses of an angel.
- Higher Angels - They were subservient to higher angels such as Michael and Balthazar.
- Jack - They were no match for the Jack who killed them.