Apporting is the ability to disassemble matter (including spiritual substances like souls) and have it reassemble somewhere else. This is a similar ability to teleportation, however, teleporting has as object one's own body, while apporting refers to foreign bodies.
Characters with this abilityEdit
- The Darkness - The Darkness teleported Dean out of his car without a word. Later, she apported him from a city to the countryside and back. She was also able to apport her dying brother to her.
- God - Moved Sam and Dean from the church where Lucifer was freed to an airplane. Later teleported the Impala with Sam, Lucifer and Donatello Redfield to the Bunker to save their lives.
- Death - Death apported his scythe to him.
- Billie - Billie apported Sam, Castiel, Jack, and Michael to the Bunker.
- Gabriel - Gabriel was able to casually banish Castiel away and summon him back at will. He also did the same to Sam and Dean to send them to their rooms while meeting the Deities.
- Lucifer- Lucifer was able to teleport Sam, Dean and Castiel into the cage with him. He was also able to apport the low-level angel Anael away from a demon bomb.
- Michael - Michael was able to banish Uriel back to Heaven with a snap of his fingers.
- Castiel - Castiel has touched many hunters and moved them instantly to wherever he wants. When empowered by a portion of some Bobby's soul energy, Castiel was able to pull the boys back to present time without having to fly to him to get them.
- Tamiel - Tamiel was able to summon his sword.
- Metatron - After stealing Castiel's grace, Metatron was able to send him back to Earth.
- Naomi - She was able to summon Castiel to Heaven on a whim. She lost this control over him after their connection was severed.
- Uriel - Uriel was able to teleport Dean out of his motel room along with him and Castiel.
- Zachariah - Zachariah was able to transport Dean Winchester to the The Green Room. He also did the same Adam Milligan without physically touching him once he knew of his location.
- High-Tier Demons
- Cain - He was able to teleport Crowley and Dean outside with a touch.
- Crowley - He was able to summon an Angel blade to him.
- Dagon - She escaped a shot from the Colt by teleporting herself and Kelly Kline from the battle scene.
- Lilith - Teleported an entire police crew away so she could torture them.
- Samhain - Could summon monsters and lower demons.
- Humans (Magic Practitioners)
- Claudette - She tried to perform an apporting spell on Dean, but he interrupted her before she could finish her incantation.
- Cuthbert Sinclair - He successfully performed an apporting spell on Sam. He recited a very similar incantation to Claudette's, but his version of the spell used magical powder.
- Rowena MacLeod - She teleported Lucifer into an ocean with the aid of a spell.
- In lore, this term is used as a faucet to describe when a demonic being makes Christian decorations, such as paintings of Jesus, or crucifixes, disappear. Being seemingly deposited into a void. In paranormal lore, ghosts, poltergeists, and other spirits that haunt the living, can summon small objects like keys, toys, phones, or even dolls to vanish and later appear somewhere else than the object's original location. They do this to get attention or to prove that they are present in the place or person they are haunting. Archangels and Cherubs in Christian lore, are said to possess this ability. The Archangel Michael rebuke Satan from Moses' body and the Archangel Raphael banished both demons Azazel and Asmodeus to Hell. The Cherubs that appeared to Ezekiel, took him up to Heaven both body and soul.