At some point, despite being male, Anthony possessed a teenage girl. Anthony was captured by Father Davis and another priest who incompetently attempted to exorcise him. While listening to prayers, Lucifer overheard the attempted exorcism and decided to help.
During the exorcism, Anthony enjoyed taunting the priests, making fun of Father Davis and his "cam girl addiction." As the priests continued to attempt to exorcise Anthony, he rattled the bed while being splashed by holy water, laughing the whole time. Finally, the exorcism was interrupted by an annoyed Lucifer, causing Anthony to comment "oh, crap." Lucifer told the priests that Anthony was "not Satan" as they believed and identified Anthony for them. Lucifer questioned what Anthony was doing, causing Anthony to explain that he was "just having a little fun."
Calling Anthony an idiot and fed up with his antics, Lucifer exorcised Anthony with a snap of his fingers, sending the demon back to Hell and leaving Anthony's vessel dead on the bed. As Anthony was sent back to Hell, Lucifer called after him "and don't come back!"
Powers and Abilities
- Demonic Possession - As a demon, he needed a vessel to walk the Earth.
- Immortality - As a demon, he would never age or die unless killed.
- Invulnerability - As a demon, he was invulnerable to normal methods of harm.
He possessed the regular weaknesses of a demon.
- Holy water - As a demon, Anthony was vulnerable to holy water. Being splashed with it by two priests burned him.
- Archangels - An annoyed Lucifer was able to easily exorcise Anthony.
- Despite taking a female vessel, Anthony is actually male.
- Anthony is the first demon shown to be exorcised by a use of power since Abaddon exorcised Grandma the Crossroad Demon in Season 9's Devil May Care. He is also the only demon to have been exorcised by an angel in this way.
- During the exorcism, Anthony is clearly tied to the bed with only rope. He is either not strong enough to break free of rope on his own, or he wasn't on purpose as part of the "fun" he was having.
- Anthony's appearance seems to make reference to character Regan McNeil from The Exorcist as he is seen possessing a young girl, tied by ropes and exorcised by two priests.