|“||He... He was my brother and he promised, but he was never gonna stop. And he turned into a monster. And I'm a monster, too.||”|
— Andy to the Winchesters.
in Proverbs 17:3
Andy lived in Black Forest, Colorado with his brother Josh and their father. Though all three were werewolves, their father didn't believe in hunting humans and instead had them hunt animals. Andy himself didn't like hurting people and agreed with his father's ideals.
Following the death of his father, Josh decided to start hunting people against the protests of his brother who had no wish to harm anyone. Josh killed and ate the hearts of five people in Black Forest in a short period time, drawing the attention of hunters Sam and Dean Winchester. During the last hunt, Andy spared the life of Ashley Monroe, threatening her to tell no one about the attack and scarring her face and then lying to Josh about killing her.
After Ashley revealed Andy to be the one who threatened her, the Winchesters visited the May brothers with Josh brushing off their questions and drawing their suspicions in the process, particularly when he refused to take a silver pen they offered so the brothers could give them their phone number. Josh angrily confronted his brother over his actions, leading to an argument when Andy insisted that he didn't want to hurt people and their father wouldn't have wanted them to either. Josh claimed that if Andy wanted them to stop he would, but Andy recognized that he was lying. Josh insisted he didn't lie to his brother, he looked out for him, but they first had to kill Ashley which Andy reluctantly agreed to.
That night, the brothers laid in wait outside of the Sleepy Bear Inn where Andy could smell Ashley, but also the Winchesters. After Sam went out for food and Dean fell asleep, Andy and Josh kidnapped Ashley and took her back to their cabin where Andy continued to protest butchering Ashley. Josh was undaunted, wanting to eat Ashley's heart. However, they were interrupted by the arrival of the Winchesters who heard Ashley's screams as Josh prepared to butcher her. Hearing the hunters burst in, the brothers ran off.
As the Winchesters tried to escort Ashley from the cabin, Josh and Andy emerged and attacked the hunters, disarming them. Dean and Josh fought while Sam and Andy fought. Josh ended up strangling Dean up against a wall while Andy got Sam's gun and aimed it at him. Though Andy yelled for his brother, Josh refused to let up on strangling Dean. When Josh wouldn't stop, Andy suddenly shot him dead with Sam's gun to everyone's shock.
In the aftermath, Andy explained to the hunters that Josh was his brother and had promised to stop but wouldn't, turning into a monster instead. Calling himself a monster too, Andy pressed Sam's gun to his chest over his heart and committed suicide.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Andy possessed all the regular powers of a werewolf.
- Shapeshifting - As a werewolf, he had the ability to shift between human and wolf form. As a pureblood, he could do this at any time.
- Infectious bite- He possessed the ability to turn others into werewolves through his bite.
- Claws and Fangs- Werewolves have powerful claws and are able to cut through solid walls. Their fangs can tear human flesh and can rip out a human heart right out of their chest cavity. Pureblood werewolves are able to transform just their claws without transforming fully.
- Superhuman Strength - As a werewolf, he had strength greater than that of a normal human.
- Enhanced Agility - Werewolves agility is greater than humans, often allowing them to perform incredible jumps and sprints easily.
- Super speed - Werewolves are capable of moving much faster than humans.
- Super stamina - Werewolves do not tire easily.
- Super Senses - All werewolves are able to see better than humans in darkness, similar to actual wolves, their sense of smell and hearing is equally enhanced. From outside of an inn, Andy was able to smell Ashley Monroe who he had threatened at close range and could also tell that the Winchesters were inside.
- Invulnerability - Werewolves can't be killed by conventional means and weapons. Silver however, can kill them.
- Regeneration - Werewolves can regenerate all non-lethal damage. Purebloods are even able to completely heal their original bites.
Andy possessed all of the weaknesses of a werewolf.
- Silver - Andy committed suicide with a silver bullet.