|“||About a dozen vamps and the Alpha||”|
History[edit | edit source]
After discovering the location of the Alpha Vampire's hideout, Samuel Campbell led several members of the Campbell Family as well as Sam and Dean Winchester on a mission to capture the Alpha Vampire. Samuel warned his hunters that the Alpha Vampire had about a dozen vampires guarding him and left Dean and Gwen Campbell behind to deal with any vampires who tried to run away.
As Dean and Gwen waited, a vampire emerged from the woods and attacked them. After a quick fight, the vampire was decapitated by Gwen. Hearing gunshots, Dean ran off to investigate and found the bodies of several decapitated vampires surrounding the Alpha Vampire's house along with two dead hunters. Dean witnessed a hunter getting killed by a vampire through a window of the house before the hunters finally succeeded in killing all of the vampires and capturing the Alpha Vampire.
Powers and Abilities[edit | edit source]
They were regular vampires with all the abilities of ones.
- Super Strength - As vampires, they possessed greater strength than normal humans. One was easily able to throw around Dean Winchester and Gwen Campbell.
- Fangs - Vampires possess a set of retractable fangs. Their teeth are superhumanly strong and can rip open a human's neck and leave huge bite marks on the corpse of the victim it has fed on.
- Super Speed - As vampires, their speed was greater than a regular humans.
- Super Agility - Vampires possess amazing agility. They can climb up walls and jump off buildings without hurting themselves.
- Super Senses - Vampires have extremely keen senses that are superior to those of humans. They can see in the dark, hear a human's heart beat, and possess an enhanced sense of smell. A vampire can track a human's blood over long distances.
- Immortality - Vampires can potentially live forever. They can't grow old and don't acquire conventional diseases that affect humans.
- Invulnerability - Vampires can not be killed by conventional methods, such as stab wounds or gunshots.
- Regeneration - As long as they have enough human blood, vampires can heal any wound short of amputation.
- Super Stamina - Vampires possess enhanced stamina.
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
They possessed all of the weaknesses of regular vampires.