These five unnamed demons acted as henchmen for Alastair.
When Ruby met with Alastair at a crossroads to offer to turn Anna Milton over to him in exchange for him leaving her and the Winchesters alone, two demons appeared and grabbed Ruby so that Alastair could torture her for information instead.
After getting the location of Anna and the Winchesters from Ruby, Alastair traveled to the barn where they were located with the two demons from his meeting with Ruby for backup. While initially holding Ruby between them, the demons quickly tossed her aside as Alastair faced off with Castiel and Uriel.
As the fight started, Uriel charged one of the demons who proved to be no match for the powerful angel. Uriel slammed the demon up against a wooden beam, breaking it. The second demon tried to help out, but Uriel sent him flying across the room with an elbow to the face and then smote the demon he was grappling with against the beam. As Castiel fought Alastair with the help of the Winchesters, Uriel knocked the other demon out and smote him as well. While Uriel was distracted smiting the demon, Anna took the opportunity to grab her grace back from him and reabsorb it, becoming an angel once more.
After Alastair captured two Reapers, Sam and Dean Winchester, now ghosts through astral projection, found them guarded by another of Alastair's henchmen. Using the ghost abilities taught to them by Cole Griffith, the Winchesters attacked the demon, beating him up with the demon unable to see them. However, another demon entered the room with an iron chain which burned his hands. The demon encircled the Winchesters with the iron chain, trapping them. One of the demons then handed Alastair a shotgun loaded with rock salt shells and both left the room.
In order to stop the Winchesters, Alastair sent a third henchman to kill their unconscious bodies. Pamela Barnes, sensing the demon, attempted to reverse the spell on Sam and struggled with the demon in the process. Finally, the demon flung Pamela on top of a table and fatally stabbed her, but not before Pamela completed the reversal spell. Having been freed from his prison by Tessa, Sam awoke just after Pamela was stabbed. Sam telekinetically flung the demon against the wall and used his powers to exorcise the demon, leaving his vessel unconscious or dead.
Before dying of her wound, Pamela reveals to Sam that she was able to sense what he did to the demon he exorcised and what's inside of him as a result.
Powers and Abilities
These demons appeared to be regular low-level demons with the powers of ones.
- Demonic Possession - As demons, they needed vessels to walk the Earth.
- Immortality - As demons, they would never age or die unless killed.
- Invulnerability - As demons, they were invulnerable to normal methods of harm.
- Super Strength - As demons, they were stronger than humans and most monsters. Together, two were able to easily restrain Ruby, a fellow black-eyed demon. However, they were no match for an angel, even working together. Another demon overpowered psychic Pamela Barnes in a fight despite her constantly fighting back. The demon was once able to throw Pamela across the room with apparent ease.
As regular low-level demons, they possessed all the weaknesses of ones.
- High-Tier Demons - As a low-level demon, they were subservient to higher-level demons such as Alastair.
- Angels - Two were easily overpowered and smote by the angel Uriel.
- Ghosts - While ghosts, Sam and Dean Winchester easily beat on one of the demons as they were invisble to him.
- Iron - Carrying an iron chain burned the hands of one.
- Special Children - Sam was easily able to pin one to the wall and then exorcise him with his psychic abilities.