These five unnamed demons acted as henchmen for Alastair.
When Ruby met with Alastair at a crossroads to offer to turn Anna Milton over to him in exchange for him leaving her and the Winchesters alone, two demons appeared and grabbed Ruby so that Alastair could torture her for information instead.
After getting the location of Anna and the Winchesters from Ruby, Alastair traveled to the barn where they were located with the two demons from his meeting with Ruby for backup. While initially holding Ruby between them, the demons quickly tossed her aside as Alastair faced off with Castiel and Uriel.
As the fight started, Uriel charged one of the demons who proved to be no match for the powerful angel. Uriel slammed the demon up against a wooden beam, breaking it. The second demon tried to help out, but Uriel sent him flying across the room with an elbow to the face and then smote the demon he was grappling with against the beam. As Castiel fought Alastair with the help of the Winchesters, Uriel knocked the other demon out and smote him as well. While Uriel was distracted smiting the demon, Anna took the opportunity to grab her grace back from him and reabsorb it, becoming an angel once more.
Powers and Abilities
These demons appeared to be regular low-level demons with the powers of ones.
- Demonic Possession - As demons, they needed a vessel to walk the Earth.
- Immortality - As demons, they would never age or die unless killed.
- Invulnerability - As demons, they were invulnerable to normal methods of harm.
- Super Strength - As demons, they were stronger than humans and most monsters. Together, two were able to easily restrain Ruby, a fellow black-eyed demon. However, they were no match for an angel, even working together.
As regular low-level demons, they possessed all the weaknesses of ones.
- High-Tier Demons - As a low-level demon, they were subservient to higher-level demons such as Alastair.
- Angels - They were easily overpowered and smote by the angel Uriel.