Adina pursued her siblings at a gas station, she tossed aside a weakened Castiel and focused on Hannah. She started torturing Hannah, as revenge for bothering her and killing Daniel. However, Adina was caught off-guard by the arrival of Crowley who stole her grace and killed her now that she was mortal. Adina's grace was then used by Castiel to replace Theo's burning-out grace so he could survive.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Adina appeared to be a regular low-level angel with the powers of one:
- Angelic Possession - Like all angels she needed a vessel to exist safely on Earth and needed that vessel's permission.
- Super Strength - As an angel Adina was stronger than ghosts, humans and most demons.
- Regeneration - Adina was able to heal from the head injury Hannah gave her from hitting Adina in the head with a rock.
- Smiting - Adina killed a gas station clerk with this power.
- Angel Blades - An angel blade could kill Adina.
- Grace Removal - Removing her grace rendered Adina human and caused her the lose of her powers.
- Mortality - After Adina had her grace removed and became human, she became mortal and vulnerable to anything that could harm or kill a normal mortal.
- In current Hebrew and in Jewish sources throughout the years, her name means "Gentle".
- It is implied that Adina had feelings for, or was possibly in a relationship, with Daniel.