|You think his friends just called him Yellow Eyes? He had a name.|
This article is about a canonical individual whose real name is unknown, and is known only by a conjectural title, nickname or alias.
Adam was to arise from the spot where his remains were cremated, but Castiel had detected something happening in the area and came to investigate. Before he could find out who was buried under the dirt, one of the two angels sent by Zachariah attacked Castiel.
Castiel struggled to avoid getting stabbed by this angel's angel blade and tried to attack using his own. While distracted, another angel attempted to attack him from behind but Castiel spotted him first and forced him to stab his ally instead.
Castiel made quick work of the second angel, killing him with his own blade before retrieving Adam from the ground, and taking him to Bobby's house.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
They possessed the standard abilities of regular angels.
- Angelic Possession - They needed to possess vessels to walk the earth, and required their consent.
- Immortality - As angels, they are immortal and wouldn't die of natural causes.
- Invulnerability - As angels, they are invulnerable to most forms of harm.
- Super Strength - As angels, they possessed superhuman strength and were therefore stronger than all humans, monsters and most demons.
- Primordial Entities - The Darkness, God, Death and the Archangels could annihilate them effortlessly.
- Angel Blades - They were killed by angel blades.
- Higher Angels - They were subservient to the higher-tier angel Zachariah.