|You think his friends just called him Yellow Eyes? He had a name.|
This article is about a canonical individual whose real name is unknown, and is known only by a conjectural title, nickname or alias.
In 2014, after following Dean Winchester and Crowley to Cain's house, the Bar Demon calls another demon and asks for him to send "everybody." Eventually, more and more demons arrive with the Bar Demon asking Cain to send out Dean and Crowley and they will leave him alone in exchange for the Bar Demon can impress Abaddon.
While a spell Cain cast on the doors of his house initially keeps the massing demons out, he decides to let some in to test Dean's fighting prowess. Two members of the army and the Bar Demon enter through the back door and fight Dean while another enters through the front door and fights Crowley who quickly kills the demon with an angel blade. While Dean quickly kills the Bar Demon, he has a harder fight against the other two with them at one point pinning Dean to Cain's table as Cain and Crowley watch. Dean eventually manages to kill both demons with the demon-killing knife, greatly impressing Cain with his skill.
After Cain departs to Colette's grave, dozens of demons arrive outside of his house and begin trying to break in. As Dean and Crowley prepare to make a stand against the army, Cain returns and offers Dean the Mark of Cain so he can kill Abaddon. After giving Dean the Mark, Cain makes Dean promise to come back and kill him once Abaddon is dead, telling Dean that its "for what I'm about to do." Cain then breaks the spell keeping the demons out before teleporting Dean and Crowley safely outside. Once all of the demons are inside his house, Cain traps them inside with him before Cain smites every single attacking demon.
After escaping in the Impala, Dean confronts Crowley, having witnessed Crowley stand back and watch Dean fight the two demons after Crowley killed the demon that attacked him. Dean realizes that Crowley used the fight with the demons to allow Cain to see Dean in action so that Dean could get the Mark of Cain and the First Blade.
In 2015, Cain begins slaughtering his own descendants and explains that when Abaddon's army came after him, he had to take up arms again. After killing the army, he got his taste for killing back and as such, began targeting his own bloodline which he feels is "tainted" by the Mark of Cain.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
These demons appeared to be regular low-level demons with the powers of ones.
- Demonic Possession - As demons, they need vessels to walk the Earth.
- Immortality - As demons, they would never age or die unless killed.
- Invulnerability - As demons they were invulnerable to normal methods of harm.
- Super Strength - As demons, they were stronger than most humans and monsters. Two of the demons and the Bar Demon very nearly killed hunter Dean Winchester, physically overpowering him for most of their fight.
As regular low-level demons, they possessed all the weaknesses of ones.
- Demon-Killing Knife - Dean Winchester was able to kill two with the demon-killing knife.
- Angel Blades - Crowley was able to kill one with an angel blade.
- High-Tier Demons - As regular low-level demons, they were no match for higher level demons. They were all subservient to Abaddon. One of them proved to be no match for Crowley while the rest were easily slaughtered by Cain.
- Before letting the army into his house, Cain told Dean Winchester that Dean would have to kill him "for what I'm about to do." This indicates that Cain knew killing the demons would cause him to fall back under the Mark of Cain and was warning Dean ahead of time of this.
- According to Timothy Omundson, he spent nine hours sitting at the table watching Jensen do the fight scenes.